The WAYUP is also available in XL version as a specialized model for bariatric patients up to 300 kg.
Secure and extremely sturdy, it is designed to improve the daily lives of patients whose size and weight are challenging with its lifting power (10 000 N actuator).
As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time (warranted 2 years).
The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and supports the lack of tonicity while stimulating the natural raising scheme.
Its electrical opening base legs, from 69 cm to 104 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
– Equipped with an overpowering lifting actuator of 10 000 N for patients up to 300 kg
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Optimized design for comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Optimized foam shin block
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Electrical opening legs
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 300 kg
Lifting actuator power: 10 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight: 42 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
Total length: 107 cm
Minimum lifting height: 92 cm
Maximum lifting height: 131 cm
Total height: 105 cm
Frame height: 11 cm
Minimum base width: 70 cm
Maximum base width: 94 cm
Turning diameter: 123 cm
WAYUPXL-E-PF (standard battery)
WAYUPXL-E-LI-PF (lithium battery)