CE certified and manufactured in France, the WAYUP with electrical opening legs is a mid-range stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
The addition of a second actuator to electrically spread the legs of the device (up to 75 cm) offers more comfort and efficiency to the caregiver to perform the patient’s transfer in the safest way possible.
As options, a lithium battery is available to enhance the use of the device and a calf strap to provide a better feeling of safety (warranted 2 years).
The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and supports the lack of tonicity while stimulating the natural raising scheme.
Its electrical opening base legs, from 54 cm to 75 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Optimized design for comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Electrical opening legs
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight : 37 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 990 mm
Minimum lifting height: 870 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1310 mm
Total height: 1059 mm
Height of chassis: 113 mm
External width legs closed: 540 mm
Internal width legs open: 750 mm
Turning diameter: 1100 mm
WAYUP4ECP-E-PF (electrical opening-standard battery)
WAYUP4ECP-E-LI-PF (electrical opening-lithium battery)