CE certified and manufactured in France, the WAYUP is a mid-range stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
Its extreme compactness (100 cm overall height and 56 cm base width), making it totally different than all other devices on the market, is optimized for confined spaces in addition to its toilet shape adapted base.
As options, a lithium battery is available to enhance the use of the device and a calf strap to provide a better feeling of safety (warranted 2 years).
The device supports the lack of tonicity in the lower body and a low bust tonicity.
It allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity, while respecting the natural lifting scheme of the body.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Optimized design for comfort
– Extreme compactness for ease of use
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Compact base adapted to toilet shape
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
Total weight: 28 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 850 mm
Minimum lifting height: 850 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1290 mm
Total height: 1005 mm
Height of chassis: 80 mm
Minimum base width: 340 mm
Maximum base width: 560 mm
Turning diameter: 899 mm
WAYUP4-PF (standard battery)
WAYUP4-LI-PF (lithium battery)