The use of lntermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) is an essential component of today’s treatment of lymphatic and circulatory disorders.
An electronically controlled blower ventilates the chambers of the garments which encompass the limbs or other swollen body parts.
The VARILYMP System builds a repeating pressure in direction distal to proximal which stimulates, supports the muscular pump and offers the following advantages:
– easy to handle
– combine the time in free therapy periods
– pressure can be set exactly to specifi c needs
– high-performance compressor for quick infl ation
– quick and safe defl ation
– no unknown side-effects
– high therapeutic effectiveness
– ample assortment of garments
– transportable and easy to travel with
– comfortable for patient
Consult us for further information