It operates in alternating/static modes up to 130 kg, is intended for the prevention of very high-risk levels and is used as a care support for stage 3 pressure ulcers.
Its high-speed pump can manage a wide range of mattresses (air height up to 20 cm and width up to 140 cm) and it features a static operating mode to ensure treatment in palliative care.
– Standard pressure setting
– Palliative care mode: starts the static mode
– Visual and audible alarm: low pressure
– Required pressure indicator
– Self-management of seating positions (less than 2 hours)
– Management of seating positions (over 2 hours)
Very high prevention
Alternating and static modes
Mechanical pressure management
130 kg weight capacity
Class 1 medical device
Warranty: 3 years (exept filters and breakage)
NA2S-COMP-PM (single pump)
NA2S512-SYS (NAUSIFLOW 2S Pump + NAUSIFLOW 2-512 Air Mattress)