The NAUSIFLOW 100-834 Air Mattress is equipped with 8-shaped cells which favours patient immersion by reducing contact pressure and it enables multiple conﬁgurations due to its dischargeable cells with plug.
Its compartmented conﬁguration with a double layer of air and its adjusted size (20 x 85 x 200 -20cm full air height) ﬁt any type of 90cm width bed (box spring from 85 to 90 cm).
CE certified, the NAUSIFLOW 100-834 air mattress belongs to the latest generation of air mattresses.
In order to create a secure discharge, the caregiver has to solely disconnect the upper part of the cells.
– Independent cells in polyurethane on nylon frame
– Quick fasteners for the disconnectable and removable cells
– Upper air level (static or alternating)
– Lower air level (static)
– In option, caps for cells discharge
– Top separable cover
– Separable zipper
– Transport mode
– CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation): deflates quickly (less than 20 seconds with a patient) the portion of the mattress which supports the patient’s bust
Dimensions: 20 x 85 x 200 cm
20 cm air height
Top separable cover for easy maintenance
CRIB 5 classified: antibacterial and antifungal
150 kg weight capacity
Class 1 medical device
Warranty: 3 years (exept covers and breakage)
NA834-MAT85-PM (single air mattress)
NA100QTO834-SYS (NAUSIFLOW 100 AUTO Pump + NAUSIFLOW 100-834 Air Mattress)