CE certified and manufactured in France, the FLYER COMPACT with mechanical opening legs is a compact patient lift, made in steel.
It is specially designed for home care use with its compact base and reduced dimensions, along with its mechanical opening legs (up to 99 cm) and its 160 kg weight capacity (6 000 N actuator).
As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
Due to its compact base and its reduced dimensions, it has been specially designed for home care use, where the doors openings are very narrow and where the lifting space is limited.
Its mechanical opening base legs, from 55 cm to 78 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The FLYER COMPACT with mechanical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who has no self-support
– for a patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– Securing spreader bar for the patient
– Wheels tread suitable for interior floors
– Suitable for confined spaces due to its compactness
– Easy folding/unfolding without any tools for easy transport
– 4-point spreader bar for an even weight distribution
– Easy transport due to its folding capability
– Mechanical opening legs
– Reduced height of the front wheels to pass under the lowest beds
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 160 kg
Total weight: 38 kg
Lifting actuator power: 6 000 N
Epoxy baked painting
Ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
Total length: 100 cm
Minimum lifting height: 58 cm
Maximum lifting height: 161 cm
Total height: 120 cm
Frame height: 8,5 cm
Minimum base width: 52 cm
Maximum base width: 89 cm
Turning diameter: 110 cm
FLYERCOMPACT-PF (standard battery)
FLYERCOMPACT-LI-PF (lithium battery)