Our best-seller provides a great ease of movement to perform secure and comfortable transfers for all patients (160 kg weight capacity).
Its mechanical opening base legs (up to 109 cm) allows an ease of access to large widths wheelchairs.
CE certified and manufactured in France, the FLYER with mechanical opening legs is a standard patient lift, made in steel.
As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
Its proportions allow a great ease of movement while remaining easy to handle, providing simplicity of use and versatility to perform secure and comfortable transfers.
Its mechanical opening legs, from 63 cm to 105 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The FLYER with mechanical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who has no self-support
– for a patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– Securing spreader bar for the patient
– 360-degree rotation of the spreader bar for a simplified positioning
– Great lifting range limiting the risk of knee contact against the actuator and to perform a lifting from the floor
– Easy folding/unfolding without any tools for easy transport
– 4-point spreader bar for an even weight distribution
– Easy transport due to its folding capability
– Mechanical opening legs
– Reduced height of the front wheels to pass under the lowest beds
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 160 kg
Total weight: 40 kg
Lifting actuator power: 6 000 N
Epoxy baked painting
Ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
Total length: 119 cm
Minimum lifting height: 57 cm
Maximum lifting height: 176 cm
Total height: 131 cm
Frame height: 8,5 cm
Minimum base width: 65 cm
Maximum base width: 109 cm
Turning diameter: 132 cm
FLYER-PF (standard battery)
FLYER-LI-PF (lithium battery)