CE certified and manufactured in France, the FLYER XL with electrical opening legs is a specialized model of patient for bariatric patients, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 300 kg.
With its tremendous lifting power (10 000 N actuator) and its large electrical opening legs (up to 108 cm) which provides safety and comfort, the FLYER XL is a specialized model designed to improve the daily lives of bariatric patients (up to 300 kg) whose size and weight are challenging.
Specially designed for community use, it is equipped with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
It answers the requirement that bariatric quality treatment must be carried out in suitable and specific devices, taking into account the difficulties related to the care of various morphologies.
Its electrical opening base legs, from 70 cm to 105 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The FLYER XL with electrical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a bariatric patient who has no self-support
– for a bariatric patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– Equipped with an overpowering lifting actuator of 10 000 N for patients up to 300 kg
– Great lifting range limiting the risk of knee contact against the actuator and to perform a lifting from the floor
– Designed specifically for bariatric patients
– Excellent qualities of manoeuvrability due to its wheels with double ball bearing castors
– 4-point spreader bar for an even weight distribution
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Overpowering lifting actuator (10 000 N)
– Lithium battery for a longer time of use
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 300 kg
Lifting actuator power: 10 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight: 46 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)