The EASYLEV is also available in XL version as a specialized model for bariatric patients up to 300 kg.
Its ingenious patented combined movement between the telescopic mast and the traction sling allows the patient to reach a standing position thus delivering a high-quality care for bariatric patient.
As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time (warranted 2 years).
The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and supports the lack of tonicity while stimulating the natural raising scheme.
Its electrical opening base legs, from 69 cm to 104 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
– Equipped with an overpowering lifting actuator of 10 000 N for patients up to 300 kg
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Optimized foam shin block
– Electrical opening legs
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 300 kg
Lifting actuator power: 5 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight: 45 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)