CE certified and manufactured in France, the EASYLEV with electrical opening legs is a high-end stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
The addition of a second actuator to electrically spread the legs of the device (up to 94 cm) offers more efficiency to the caregiver to effectively perform a change with the complete release of the patient’s lower body.
As options, a lithium battery is available to enhance the use of the device and a calf strap to provide a better feeling of safety.
The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust through the combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling which provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
Its opening electrical base legs, from 54 cm to 94 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Electrical opening legs
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 3 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight: 43 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 990 mm
Minimum lifting height: 690 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1620 mm
Total height: 1110 mm
Height of chassis: 113 mm
External width legs closed: 540 mm
Internal width legs open: 940 mm
Turning diameter: 1110 mm
EASYLEVECP-E-PF (electrical opening-standard battery)
EASYLEVECP-E-LI-PF (electrical opening-lithium battery)