CE certified and manufactured in France, the EASYLEV is a high-end stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
It has been perfected for patients with very low tonicity in the chest area and is equipped with a base adapted to a standard toilet shape, alongside its compactness with a 56 cm base width.
As options, a lithium battery is available to enhance the use of the device and a calf strap to provide a better feeling of safety (warranted 2 years).
The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust and activates it while respecting the natural raising scheme.
The combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Compact base adapted to toilet shape
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight: 37 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 850 mm
Minimum lifting height: 665 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1580 mm
Total height: 1090 mm
Height of chassis: 80 mm
Minimum base width: 340 mm
Maximum base width: 565 mm
Turning diameter: 900 mm
EASYLEV-2-PF (standard battery)
EASYLEV-2-LI-PF (lithium battery)