Specially developed for confined spaces with its extremely compact base (59 cm base width), it allows easy access for the caregiver to perform a change during the toilet.
CE certified and manufactured in France, the BLUE WAYUP is an entry-level stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
Extremely compact with its 59 cm base and easy to handle, it is made for confined spaces, allowing easy access for the caregiver to perform a change during the toilet.
As options, a lithium battery is available to enhance the use of the device and a calf strap to provide a better feeling of safety (warranted 2 years).
The device supports the lack of tonicity in the lower body and a low bust tonicity, while respecting the natural lifting scheme of the body.
It allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Ergonomically designed for an optimum patient comfort
– Extremely compact thus allowing easy access for the caregiver
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– Revolving handles to follow the wrist movement
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Heel-block preventing the feet retraction
– Ball bearing castors
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
Total weight: 29 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 94 cm
Minimum lifting height: 79 cm
Maximum lifting height: 123 cm
Total height: 95 cm
Frame height: 8 cm
Minimum base width: 29,5 cm
Maximum base width: 59 cm
Turning diameter: 90 cm
WAYUPBLUE-PF (standard battery)
WAYUPBLUE-LI-PF (lithium battery)