CE certified and manufactured in France, the BLUE WAYUP is an entry-level stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
It is ergonomically designed for an optimum patient comfort and very suitable for confined spaces, due to its compactness (57 cm base width), allowing easy access for the caregiver to make a change during the toilet.
As options, a lithium battery is available to enhance the use of the device and a calf strap to provide a better feeling of safety (warranted 2 years).
The device supports the lack of tonicity in the lower body and a low bust tonicity, while respecting the natural lifting scheme of the body.
It allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Ergonomically designed for an optimum patient comfort
– Extremely compact thus allowing easy access for the caregiver
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– Revolving handles to follow the wrist movement
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Heel-block preventing the feet retraction
– Ball bearing castors
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
Total weight: 29 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 820 mm
Minimum lifting height: 810 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1250 mm
Total height: 970 mm
Height of chassis: 80 mm
Minimum base width: 350 mm
Maximum base width: 570 mm
Turning diameter: 885 mm
WAYUPBLUE-PF (standard battery)
WAYUPBLUE-LI-PF (lithium battery)