An attractive alternative to slatted cots for children.
Completely safe, they don’t leave children feeling “caged”.
The barriers are retractable separately.
Two standard sizes are available: 60 x 120 cm or 70 x 140 cm.
The standard sleeping surface tilts in the Trendelenburg position in the standard version.
There is an optional pinion-operated backrest.
Electrically-operated height, adjustable from 80 to 110 cm, associated with the Trendelenburg position of the bed base
Manual pinion-operated backrest
Chrome-plated IV pole integrated with the bed (2 hooks)
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Fixed-height bed base in ABS (KOMATEX® M1): 80 cm
- Sliding lateral barriers, 3 mm thick in anti-shock polycarbonate
- Lacquered aluminium frame on chrome-plated rails
- Barrier height 70 cm
- Lying surface with mechanical Trendelenburg position
- Linen shelf in ABS (KOMATEX® M1) 40 cm from the ground
- Constructed in stainless steel, oven-baked epoxy paint, standard colour
- Ø 75 mm castors (with brakes), dual ball bearings