• CE certified and manufactured in France, the NAUSILEV 3 is a premium stand-up lift, made in aluminium and whose maximum lifting capacity is 200 kg.
• Due to the specificity of its combined movement associated with its manufacturing specificity, it allows the caregiver to provide high quality care during transfers.
• As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust and activates it while respecting the natural raising scheme.
The aluminium manufacturing associated to the combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
• SELECTION ADVICE
The NAUSILEV 3 is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Standard Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Made of aluminium to increase the ease of handling
• KEY FEATURES
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Compact base adapted to toilet shape
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight capacity: 200 kg
- Lifting actuator power: 3 000 N
- Total weight: 43 kg
- Aluminium manufacturing
- Epoxy baked painting
- Double ball bearing castors
- Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
- Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
- Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
- Total length: 910 mm
- Minimum lifting height: 750 mm
- Maximum lifting height: 1630 mm
- Total height: 1140 mm
- Height of chassis: 80 mm
- Minimum base width: 400 mm
- Maximum base width: 585 mm
- Turning diameter: 975 mm
- NAUSILEV3-PF (standard battery)
- NAUSILEV3-LI-PF (lithium battery)