• CE certified, the NAUSIFLOW 2-512 E air mattress is equipped with an alternating heel section (4 cells) and a static head section (3 cells) to increase patient comfort.
• Its compartmented configuration and its adjusted sizes fit any type of 90 cm width bed (bedspring from 85 to 90).
• It enables multiple configurations due to its dischargeable cells with plug and its static head section which increases patient comfort.
• Its key features make it a versatile product for both home care and hospital care.
• KEY FEATURES
– CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation): deflates quickly (less than 20 seconds with a patient) the portion of the mattress which supports the patient’s bust
– Top separable cover
– Separable zipper
– Independent cells in polyurethane on nylon frame
– Quick fasteners for the disconnectable and removable cells
– In option, caps for cells discharge
– Transport mode
- Dimensions: 17 x 85 x 200 cm
- 13 cm air height
- 4 cm foam under-mattress
- Top separable cover for easy maintenance
- CRIB 5 classified: antibacterial and antifungal
- 130 kg weight capacity
- Class 1 medical device
- NA512E-MAT85-PM (single air mattress)
- NA2S512-SYS (NAUSIFLOW 2S Pump + NAUSIFLOW 2-512-E Air Mattress)