• CE certified, the NAUSIFLOW 100-834 air mattress belongs to the latest generation of air mattresses.
• Its compartmented configuration with a double layer of air and its adjusted size fits any type of 90 cm width bed (bedspring from 85 to 90), thus facilitating maintenance.
• Its 8-shaped cells favor patient immersion which reduces contact pressure.
• It enables multiple configurations due to its dischargeable cells with plug.
• In order to create a secure discharge, the caregiver has to solely disconnect the upper part of the cells.
• KEY FEATURES
– Independent cells in polyurethane on nylon frame
– Quick fasteners for the disconnectable and removable cells
– Upper air level (static or alternating)
– Lower air level (static)
– In option, caps for cells discharge
– Top separable cover
– Separable zipper
– Transport mode
– CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation): deflates quickly (less than 20 seconds with a patient) the portion of the mattress which supports the patient’s bust
- Dimensions: 20 x 85 x 200 cm
- 20 cm air height
- Top separable cover for easy maintenance
- CRIB 5 classified: antibacterial and antifungal
- 150 kg weight capacity
- Class 1 medical device
- NA834-MAT85-PM (single air mattress)
- NA100AUTO834-SYS (NAUSIFLOW 100 AUTO Pump + NAUSIFLOW 100-834 Air Mattress)