• All our patient lifts can be equipped with an optional weighing system to facilitate daily work of caregivers.
• CE certified, the NAUSICAA Weighing System makes it easy to determine the weight of patients up to 300 kg during transfers by a hoist.
• The patient lift maximum capacity on which it will be assembled prevails on the weighing system.
It can only be mounted only on a NAUSICAA Medical patient lift and is supplied with fixings (with a simple hook to reduce the loss of useful height).
– TARE: turns the system to zero, even with a weight suspended to the system
– HOLD: displays a steady weight even if the system oscillates
– UNIT: selects the desired unit of measure
– ZERO: used to define the absolute zero
- CE Certified
- Weight capacity: 300 kg
- Accuracy: 100 g
- Dimensions (in mm): 80 x 40 x 150
- Total weight: 300 g
- Battery Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery (supplied)
- Reference: PESEE-NA
- Warranty: 1 year (except battery and breakage)