• As part of our Patient Handling range, the MODULUP (SEATED OR COMBINED), CE certified and manufactured in France, is a modular and adjustable device, made in steel and whose maximum capacity is 150 kg.
• During daily transfers (mainly active), it allows to mobilize the patient’s remaining tonicity to fight against the bedridden process.
It is available in 2 different models:
– the Seated MODULUP which allows to do active transfers in a seated position to stimulate the patient.
– the Combined MODULUP which allows to do active transfers in a standing or seated position to stimulate the patient.
Due to its ergonomic design and multiple settings, it helps to keep sitting, semi-sitting or standing positions in a sustained and secure way.
With the help of the caregiver and of the Lifting Aid Sling (optional), the patient stands up in order to maintain an upright posture.
• LIFTING AID SLING (OPTIONAL)
The sling can accompany or assist the patient in the process of lifting.
Its rear side rigid foaming distributes pressure on the body.
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight capacity: 150 kg
- Steel manufacturing
- Epoxy baked painting
- Ball bearing castors
- Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
- Warranty: 5 years (except breakage)
- MODULUP-SEATED / MODULUP COMBINED / SMDU (lifting aid sling)