• CE certified and manufactured in France, the MINI FLY’EVER with mechanical opening legs is a standard patient lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 160 kg.
• It is a mid-range device bringing many benefits to the patient and to the caregiver by its manoeuvrability and its many features.
• As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
Due to its compact base and its reduced dimensions, it has been specially designed for home care use, where the doors openings are very narrow and where the lifting space is limited.
Its mechanical opening base legs, from 55 cm to 78 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
• SELECTION ADVICE
The MINI FLY’EVER with mechanical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who has no self-support
– for a patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– Securing spreader bar for the patient
– Wheels tread suitable for interior floors
– Suitable for confined spaces due to its compactness
– Easy folding/unfolding without any tools for easy transport
• KEY FEATURES
– 4-point spreader bar for an even weight distribution
– Easy transport due to its folding capability
– Mechanical opening legs
– Reduced height of the front wheels to pass under the lowest beds
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight capacity: 160 kg
- Total weight: 38 kg
- Lifting actuator power: 6 000 N
- Steel manufacturing
- Epoxy baked painting
- Ball bearing castors
- Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
- Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
- Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
- Total length: 1000 mm
- Minimum lifting height: 580 mm
- Maximum lifting height: 1610 mm
- Total height: 1200 mm
- Height of chassis: 80 mm
- Minimum base width: 550 mm
- Maximum base width: 780 mm
- Turning diameter: 1115 mm
- MINIFLYEVER-PF (standard battery)
- MINIFLYEVER-LI-PF (lithium battery)