Its remarkable kinematics allows for a real maximum load of 450 kg and Trendelenburg, anti-Trendelenburg and cardiac chair functions.
The “GOLIATH“ bed has a lying surface of 110 x 200 cm – its overall width (with barriers) allows it to pass through the doors of health care establishments with a width of 120 cm.
Its upper position at 80 cm facilitates treatment.
Its lower position at 42 cm facilitates getting the most challenging patients on their feet – this is the lowest position of all bariatric hospital beds.
The backrest slides in the standard version.
Reinforced drip stand
Double drip stand
2 reinforced barriers
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Constructed in steel, epoxy baked painting
- Electric adjustable height from 42 to 80 cm
- Trendelenburg, anti-Trendelenburg and cardiac chair functions
- Sliding backrest in the standard version
- Centralised braking is standard
- Maximum allowable load: 450 kg
- Actuator lifting power: 2 x 8 000 N
- Backrest actuator lifting power: 3 000 N
- Leg rest actuator lifting power without folding: 3 000 N
- Castors with brakes: Ø 150 mm
- Lying surface in ABS (KOMATEX® M1)
- Head and foot supports in ABS (KOMATEX® M1) are standard, lacquered steel frame