CE certified and manufactured in France, the EASYLEV 2 with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is a high-end stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
Due to the specificity of its combined movement associated with its opening legs, it allows the caregiver to provide high quality care during transfers.
As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust through the combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling which provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
Its opening base legs (electrical or mechanical), from 54 cm to 94 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The EASYLEV 2 with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Standard Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Opening base legs: electrical or mechanical
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 3 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight with electrical opening: 43 kg
Total weight with mechanical opening: 41 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
Total length: 990 mm
Minimum lifting height: 690 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1620 mm
Total height: 1110 mm
Height of chassis: 113 mm
External width legs closed: 540 mm
Internal width legs open: 940 mm
Turning diameter: 1110 mm
EASYLEVECP-E-PF (electrical opening-standard battery)
EASYLEVECP-M-PF (mechanical opening-standard battery)
EASYLEVECP-E-LI-PF (electrical opening-lithium battery)
EASYLEVECP-M-LI-PF (mechanical opening-lithium battery)