AVAILABLE DURING THE SUMMER OF 2017
• The first impression of the CONVERTISS 2/3 FUNCTIONS medical bed, which is CE certified and manufactured in France, is that it is slender and simple; a sobriety which contrasts with an obvious attention to detail.
• Through its universal design adapting to the needs of each patient, it offers the ideal compromise between its optimized cost, its multiple features and its manufacturing quality.
• It focuses on patient safety and ease of use for the caregiver in order to improve the quality and effectiveness of care.
The CONVERTISS is available in two different motorisations:
– as standard _ 2 functions model with a crosspieces kinematic from the highest to the lowest position and a translation raising backrest
– as an option _ 3 functions model with a crosspieces kinematic from the highest to the lowest position, a translation raising backrest and a leg rest section with knee bending (as an option)
Concerning weight capacities, two settings are proposed for both models:
– 200 kg to adjust to all patients morphologies
– 130 kg (by adjusting a frame feature) as a low-level bed for Alzheimer patients
The 2 functions model is equipped with a translation raising backrest which aims to raise the patient in a secure, comfortable and fast way in order to achieve the best position while avoiding abdominal shear.
The 3 functions model is equipped, to complement the translation raising backrest, with a leg rest section with knee bending providing an optimized seating comfort, reducing friction and preventing the patient from sliding down the bed.
Its crosspieces kinematic allows a great range of movement from the highest to the lowest position, ranging from 21 cm (in the low-level setting) to 81,5 cm.
The lying surface is in PVC foam sheet for a fast decontamination and an easy maintenance while providing optimum comfort.
It is also available in 3 sleeping widths (90, 110, 120 cm) to fit all body types.
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight capacities:
– 200 kg
– 130 kg (low-level setting)
- Lifting/lowering actuator power: 8 000 N
- Backrest actuator power: 3 000 N
- Leg rest actuator power: 3 000 N
- Total weight: 75 kg
- Steel manufacturing
- Epoxy baked painting
- Ball bearing castors
– NF EN ISO 60601-2-52
– NF EN ISO 60601-1
- Warranty: 5 YEARS (except batteries and breakage)
- Patient lifting pole – in order to stand up easily with a very stable point of support
- Translation raising backrest to raise the patient in a secure, comfortable and fast way
- Foldable side rails in steel – fast and practical movement providing an expanded space
- Leg rest section with knee bending (optional)
- Easily removable head and footboards
- Crosspieces kinematic from the highest to the lowest position
- Height ranges:
– 360/815 mm
– 210/815 mm (low-level setting)
- Overall length: 2050 mm
- Overall width: 997 mm
- Height of chassis: 140 mm
- Backrest angle: 57°
- Leg rest angle: 33°
- Side rails height: 440 mm
- Side rails length: 1450 mm
- CONVERTISS-2F-PF (2 functions model)
- CONVERTISS-3F-PF (3 functions model)
- 2 types of panels (head and footboards) available in 3 widths (90, 110, 120 cm):
– Wood – bedroom like fi nish (references: CONV-PAN-B-90 / CONV-PAN-B-110 / CONV-PAN-B-120)
– Forex – for decontamination and easy maintenance (references: CONVPAN-F-90 / CONV-PAN-F-110 / CONV-PAN-F-120)
- Patient lifting pole – in order to stand up easily with a very stable point of support (reference: CONV-POT)
- 4 wedges to adjust the bed frame height in order to obtain a low-level bed
for Alzheimer patients (reference: CONV-KIT-H360)
- 2 enlargement kits available:
– 110, provides a lying surface width of 110 cm (reference: CONV-RAL-110)
– 120, provides a lying surface width of 120 cm (reference: CONV-RAL-120)
- Extension kits – easy of installation in order to obtain a lying length of 220 cm for tall patients and compatible with all widths: 90, 110, 120 cm (references: CONVRAL-220-90 / CONV-RAL-220-110 / CONV-RAL-220-120)