The first impression of the CONVERTISS 2/3 FUNCTIONS medical bed, which is CE certified and manufactured in France, is that it is slender and simple; a sobriety which contrasts with an obvious attention to detail.
Through its universal design adapting to the needs of each patient, it offers the ideal compromise between its optimized cost, its multiple features and its manufacturing quality.
It focuses on patient safety and ease of use for the caregiver in order to improve the quality and effectiveness of care.
The CONVERTISS is available in two different motorisations:
– as standard _ 2 functions model with a crosspieces kinematic from the highest to the lowest position and a translation raising backrest
– as an option _ 3 functions model with a crosspieces kinematic from the highest to the lowest position, a translation raising backrest and a leg rest section with knee bending (as an option)
Concerning weight capacities, two settings are proposed for both models:
– 200 kg to adjust to all patients morphologies
– 130 kg (by adjusting a frame feature) as a low-level bed for Alzheimer patients
The 2 functions model is equipped with a translation raising backrest which aims to raise the patient in a secure, comfortable and fast way in order to achieve the best position while avoiding abdominal shear.
The 3 functions model is equipped, to complement the translation raising backrest, with a leg rest section with knee bending providing an optimized seating comfort, reducing friction and preventing the patient from sliding down the bed.
Its crosspieces kinematic allows a great range of movement from the highest to the lowest position, ranging from 21 cm (in the low-level setting) to 81,5 cm.
The lying surface is in PVC foam sheet for a fast decontamination and an easy maintenance while providing optimum comfort.
It is also available in 3 sleeping widths (90, 110, 120 cm) to fit all body types.
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
– 200 kg
– 130 kg (low-level setting)
Lifting/lowering actuator power: 8 000 N
Backrest actuator power: 3 000 N
Leg rest actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight: 75 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Ball bearing castors
– NF EN ISO 60601-2-52
– NF EN ISO 60601-1
Warranty: 5 YEARS (except batteries and breakage)
Patient lifting pole – in order to stand up easily with a very stable point of support
Translation raising backrest to raise the patient in a secure, comfortable and fast way
Foldable side rails in steel – fast and practical movement providing an expanded space
Leg rest section with knee bending (optional)
Easily removable head and footboards
Crosspieces kinematic from the highest to the lowest position
– 360/815 mm
– 210/815 mm (low-level setting)
Overall length: 2050 mm
Overall width: 997 mm
Height of chassis: 140 mm
Backrest angle: 57°
Leg rest angle: 33°
Side rails height: 440 mm
Side rails length: 1450 mm
CONVERTISS-2F-PF (2 functions model)
CONVERTISS-3F-PF (3 functions model)
2 types of panels (head and footboards) available in 3 widths (90, 110, 120 cm):
– Wood – bedroom like fi nish (references: CONV-PAN-B-90 / CONV-PAN-B-110 / CONV-PAN-B-120)
– Forex – for decontamination and easy maintenance (references: CONVPAN-F-90 / CONV-PAN-F-110 / CONV-PAN-F-120)
Patient lifting pole – in order to stand up easily with a very stable point of support (reference: CONV-POT)
4 wedges to adjust the bed frame height in order to obtain a low-level bed
for Alzheimer patients (reference: CONV-KIT-H360)
2 enlargement kits available:
– 110, provides a lying surface width of 110 cm (reference: CONV-RAL-110)
– 120, provides a lying surface width of 120 cm (reference: CONV-RAL-120)
Extension kits – easy of installation in order to obtain a lying length of 220 cm for tall patients and compatible with all widths: 90, 110, 120 cm (references: CONVRAL-220-90 / CONV-RAL-220-110 / CONV-RAL-220-120)