CE certified and manufactured in France, the BLUE WAYUP is an entry-level stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
Inspired by the early models of WAYUP, the specificity of its movement and its features/price ratio makes it ideal for intensive use.
As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
The device supports the lack of tonicity in the lower body and a low bust tonicity, while respecting the natural lifting scheme of the body.
It allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity.
The BLUE WAYUP is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Eco Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Ergonomically designed for an optimum patient comfort
– Extremely compact thus allowing easy access for the caregiver
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– Revolving handles to follow the wrist movement
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Heel-block preventing the feet retraction
– Ball bearing castors
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
Total weight: 29 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
Total length: 820 mm
Minimum lifting height: 810 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1250 mm
Total height: 970 mm
Height of chassis: 80 mm
Minimum base width: 350 mm
Maximum base width: 570 mm
Turning diameter: 885 mm
WAYUPBLUE-PF (standard battery)
WAYUPBLUE-LI-PF (lithium battery)