• CE certified and manufactured in France, the BLUE WAYUP with mechanical opening legs is an entry-level stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
• Inspired by the early models of WAYUP, it allows simple and comfortable transfers during a semi-active transfer where the patient must be able to place both feet flat.
• As an option, it is available with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and can be transformed into a walking aid for the patient due to its removable platform.
Its mechanical opening base legs, from 56 cm to 92 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
• SELECTION ADVICE
The BLUE WAYUP with mechanical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
Regarding the most adapted slings for this model, we recommend the Eco Sling or the Walking Aid Sling depending on the use.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Adapted design for the user’s comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
• KEY FEATURES
– Revolving handles to follow the wrist movement
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable platform for walking aid
– Mechanical opening base legs
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight capacity: 150 kg
- Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
- Total weight: 33 kg
- Steel manufacturing
- Epoxy baked painting
- Double ball bearing castors
- Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
- Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
- Option: lithium battery – 2 years warranty
- Total length: 1000 mm
- Minimum lifting height: 860 mm
- Maximum lifting height: 1300 mm
- Total height: 1005 mm
- Height of chassis: 113 mm
- Minimum base width: 560 mm
- Maximum base width: 920 mm
- Turning diameter: 1140 mm
- WAYUPBLUECP-PF (standard battery)
- WAYUPBLUECP-LI-PF (lithium battery)