• CE certified and manufactured in France, the the BLUE WAYUP PLUS with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is an entry-level stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
• Specially designed for community use, it is equipped with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
• Likewise, to improve its manoeuvrability, it has 100 mm wheels with reduced height (same overall height as the 75 mm wheels) allowing to pass under the low-level beds.
The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and can be transformed into a walking aid for the patient due to its removable platform.
Its opening base legs (electrical or mechanical), from 56 cm to 82 cm (electrical) / 92 cm (mechanical), allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
• SELECTION ADVICE
The BLUE WAYUP PLUS with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
Regarding the most adapted slings for this model, we recommend the Eco Sling or the Walking Aid Sling depending on the use.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Adapted design for the user’s comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
• KEY FEATURES
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use (on electrical opening model only)
– Lithium battery for a longer time of use
– Removable platform for walking aid
– Opening base legs: electrical or mechanical
- Made in France
- CE certified
- Class 1 medical device
- Weight capacity: 150 kg
- Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
- Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
- Total weight with electrical opening: 35 kg
- Total weight with mechanical opening: 33 kg
- Steel manufacturing
- Epoxy baked painting
- Double ball bearing castors
- Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
- Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
- Total length: 1000 mm
- Minimum lifting height: 860 mm
- Maximum lifting height: 1300 mm
- Total height: 1005 mm
- Height of chassis: 113 mm
- Minimum base width: 560 mm
- Maximum base widths:
– 820 mm (electrical)
– 920 mm (mechanical)
- Turning diameter: 1140 mm
- WAYUPBLEP+-E-LI-PF (electrical opening-lithium battery)
- WAYUPBLEP+-M-LI-PF (mechanical opening-lithium battery)
- WAYUPBLEP+-E-PF (electrical opening-standard battery)
- WAYUPBLEP+-M-PF (mechanical opening-standard battery)