CE certified and manufactured in France, the the BLUE WAYUP PLUS with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is an entry-level stand-up lift, made in steel and whose maximum lifting capacity is 150 kg.
Specially designed for community use, it is equipped with a lithium battery which enhances the use of the device by increasing the time of use and reducing the charging time.
Likewise, to improve its manoeuvrability, it has 100 mm wheels with reduced height (same overall height as the 75 mm wheels) allowing to pass under the low-level beds.
The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and can be transformed into a walking aid for the patient due to its removable platform.
Its opening base legs (electrical or mechanical), from 56 cm to 82 cm (electrical) / 92 cm (mechanical), allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The BLUE WAYUP PLUS with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
Regarding the most adapted slings for this model, we recommend the Eco Sling or the Walking Aid Sling depending on the use.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Adapted design for the user’s comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use (on electrical opening model only)
– Lithium battery for a longer time of use
– Removable platform for walking aid
– Opening base legs: electrical or mechanical
Made in France
Class 1 medical device
Weight capacity: 150 kg
Lifting actuator power: 8 000 N
Electrical opening actuator power: 3 000 N
Total weight with electrical opening: 35 kg
Total weight with mechanical opening: 33 kg
Epoxy baked painting
Double ball bearing castors
Standard: NF EN ISO 10535:2007
Warranty: 5 years (except battery and breakage)
Total length: 1000 mm
Minimum lifting height: 860 mm
Maximum lifting height: 1300 mm
Total height: 1005 mm
Height of chassis: 113 mm
Minimum base width: 560 mm
Maximum base widths:
– 820 mm (electrical)
– 920 mm (mechanical)
Turning diameter: 1140 mm
WAYUPBLEP+-E-LI-PF (electrical opening-lithium battery)
WAYUPBLEP+-M-LI-PF (mechanical opening-lithium battery)
WAYUPBLEP+-E-PF (electrical opening-standard battery)
WAYUPBLEP+-M-PF (mechanical opening-standard battery)